Collaborations and exchanges
There are already permanent agreements with following institutions:
1. MNCARS Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia (Madrid). Most of the seminars of the Masters take place at the Studies Centre of the Museum. Eventually the public activities of the Master take place at the Nouvel Protocol Hall. Furthermore, the Reina Sofia Museum organizes the lecture series “Theory and Criticism in performance art”, which means a relevant part of the curriculum within the master program.
2. La Casa Encendida (Madrid). The itinerary Scenic creation and audiovisual media, directed this year by Juan Dominguez, is focused on the creation-research project “La serie” and will be take place solely in the spaces of La Casa Encendida. Moreover a collaboration opportunity will be offered to the participants of the Masters to be involved on The festival “In-presentable”, that will be held once again a La Casa Encendida.
3. Matadero (Madrid). “Los Torreznos” (Jaime Vallaure and Rafael Lamata) direct the itinerary of Scenic creation and relational practices which is held at El Taller and La Nave 16 of Matadero’s facilities. Besides, the final presentations of the work of the Master’s participants are defended as well at the Matadero’s premises.
4. Azala-Espacio de Creación (Álava). Students will enjoy a three-week residency in this space where they will be able to develop their individual or collaborative projects, in the hotbed of exchange with the performing and visual arts scene of the Basque Country.
5. Off Limits Gallery (Madrid) provides us with facilities such as rehearsal space and weekly experimentation hall. Regularly on Fridays the works in progress of the participants are shown, the tools with which we are working are shared and teachers are invited to open sessions to the public.
Besides, there are specific collaboration agreements with the Teatro Circo Price, Caixa Forum and the Festival Escena Contemporánea.